Category: Research Paper
The term note card has several different definitions, and each definition covers a wide range of uses. The various types of note cards can include those used by students (or teachers) to take notes on readings or in classes. These may be called blank cards or sometimes index cards. Alternately a note card can be a card used for the purpose of correspondence, and these come in a variety of forms.
For students, teachers and for many others, note cards or index cards are helpful organization tools. When people are researching, they may write down quotes and sources on index cards. Alternately, some use index cards in order to have notes for speeches or presentations they plan to give. They can also be converted into flash cards for things like studying or learning multiplication, and they’re useful to have in the home for students from kindergarten on up. Index cards may be completely blank or have lines, and they come in a variety of sizes.
Other uses that are not related to education include writing down telephone numbers, or things like recipes on index cards. There are different boxes and organizing devices that can hold index cards of different sizes. The main thing with any use is making sure that cards don’t get lost or misplaced. However, even a good rubber band can keep cards together in a pinch.
In contrast to index cards, note cards for correspondence may be more limited in use but come in more styles. Simple cards can be completely blank, or have an illustrated front with a blank interior. Alternately, some people have personalized note cards with a printing of their name or initials.
Such cards can be greatly useful for sending brief notes or letters to others. Simple cards with few decorations or with tasteful illustrations can be used as thank you notes, but really they are ideal for most types of brief correspondence. People who want to write long letters may start on a note card and then add several pages.
Many people purchase blank cards with envelopes, which may have coordinating colors or designs. In stationary stores and many drug stores it’s easy to find plenty of designs and cards that may come in designated packs of 10 or 20. Sometimes people can buy packs of cards that have several different designs.
When cards are personalized, they may need to be ordered at a local stationary store or online. Personalized cards can have decoration or not depending upon a person’s taste, and price tends to depend on the quality of paper used and printing costs. Some paper quality is about standard with the traditional greeting card, but other shoppers choose thick, high quality paper that will much more expensive.Article Discussion
3) Sneakers41-When I think of note cards I automatically think of index cards. My kids use index cards when studying for their weekly vocabulary test.
They put the word on one side and the definition on the back of the card. This way they can study in the car or basically anywhere without having to open up their backpack and take out all of the contents.
It is also easier for me because I can shuffle the cards and change the order around to make sure that they truly know the definitions.
It is really an effective tool for studying and since I have my kids put these cards together themselves so they are also practicing their study skills and becoming more efficient in their study habits.
2) Moldova-I always have blank note cards on hand because I can use them for a variety of occasions.
These folded note cards can be included in a birthday gift bag or as a note of thanks for a dinner invitation or gift that I received.
I really do not like the floral note cards and prefer the stationary note cards best. I usually buy these at my Hallmark store and they are nice to have around so that you can immediately thank the people that really made pleasant overtures towards you.
Thanking someone in a timely fashion is a must and keeping these cards on hand will allow you to accomplish that with no problem.
I really like thank you note cards. The monogrammed note cards are really pretty. These are usually also embossed note cards that have a stylish look to them.
It is important to have thank you cards on hand because you never know when you will need to send one. Receiving a handwritten stationary note cards means a lot because many people do not take the time to do this simple gesture.
Custom note cards really stand out and make the receiver of the card feel really appreciated and truly thanked.
Tiny but dangerous, the mosquito has a sting and a drone powerful enough to drive even the strongest indoors. Fight back with a strategic mosquito treatment for your yard. By … following the steps below, you can eliminate the annoyance of mosquitoes from your environment. (MORE)
The look and sound of flowing water is appealing in any landscape. You can build your own backyard waterfall in a weekend. Choose from a cascading style that tumbles water ove … r a bed of rocks or a simple ledge style that drops water into a pool below. (MORE)
What are the objectives/goals of Survey paper?
Provide spectator with a perspective of existing work that is overall composed and far reaching
Overview paper ought to blanket
281 Views · View Upvotes · Not for Reproduction
More Answers Below. Related Questions
If you have just been told that you have to write a research paper and feel a bit intimidated, we know the following steps will ease your fears. First of all, dive into our academic papers writing service if you are struggling to find or understand a topic. Don't panic!You do research all the time. Think of when you last made a major purchase,selected a school, or saw a movie. You might have spoken to friends, read reviews about the product or film, visited a campus, or test drove a car. Doing academic research is not much different, although your approaches and source swill differ.
1) Choose an interesting question. Your teacher or professor will either allow you to choose your topic, let you select from a list, or assign you a topic. In any case, you should try to select a topic or a feature of your topic-that is of interest to you. Approach your research with a critical spirit of inquiry. “Critical” does not mean “fault finding,” but rather a receptive and discerning frame of mind.
2) Be specific. Frame your question so that it will explore the “who, what,where, why, and how” of your topic. Avoid topics that are too broad. A broad topic will make your research hard to contain. Think of your question as both an anchor and an umbrella: your “who’s and how’s” are your anchor, and it’s up to you to keep everything under control, protected by your umbrella of-research.
3) Focus your thesis statement. Example of a thesis statement that is too broad: How has global warming affected the planet? Example of a thesis statement that can be answered: How has global warming affected marine life in the Pacific Ocean?
4) Make your question challenging. Along with a specific question, your topic must be challenging enough to sustain reader interest. If it requires simply a yes or no answer, then few will be motivated to keep reading.
Challenging question: How can private citizens and corporations work together to reduce global warming and thus preserve marine life?
5) Begin looking for sources to answer your question. An academic paper may require both primary and secondary sources. Primary research means working with original documents or gathering data in the field. Secondary research means finding out what others have learned about a topic.
6) Use a variety of sources to support your question. There are several ways to obtain secondary research materials. Use your library’s databases. Peruse newspapers and periodicals. Visit websites, but use caution; be sure that they are reputable. A good (but not foolproof) way to tell is if the address ends ."org" “.gov”, or “.edu”.
7) Refine your keyword searches. Search engines vary, but the following guidelines work for many search engines.
Group words together by putting quotation marks or parentheses around the search phrase. Example: “New Orleans Jazz” Use the Boolean operators"AND" or "+" to group words. Example: Darwin AND Frazer.Use "NOT" in front of words you do not want in your search. Example:Armstrong NOT Louis.
8) Take notes while you are reading. A good way to organize your notes is to use note cards to record important quotations and paraphrases. To avoid citation problems later, be sure to also write down the title, author, and page number of the work used!
9) Create an outline for your paper and write your first draft. Working from an outline will help you keep everything “under the umbrella.” Consider what your introduction will include, what points you will be addressing, in what order those points will occur, and how you plan to conclude. Write your first draft. Ideally, you should set it aside for at least twenty-four hours and have someone else read it before beginning your revision.
10) Write your final revision. Based on reflection and feedback, revise your paper. Don’t forget to proofread carefully for spelling and punctuation. Also be sure to double-check your Works Cited (or References) page for accuracy.
380 Views · View Upvotes · Not for Reproduction
Every essay writing service is go-getting to be on top. Go ahead toward convince their customers from all over. But only single and genuine thing speaks intended for the service: excellence and reliable. Stipulation a service thinks it can induce clientele through mere words then it’s wrong. Pinnacle paper writing services are identified by their consistency and high quality products. The similar applies to top essay writers. There be no way a summit essay symbols service can crowd writers who are not fit academically and efficiently.
Looking for top essay writing companies, try the mentioned above. Student have consistently second-hand these services and include never been disenchanted. Let no one lounge to that they be the best without muscular evidence. There be many essay writing services that think they are the best, so don’t be cheated and check the true list of the unsurpassed The goal of the friendship unaided makes this one of the top essay services. It focuses on customer satisfaction and production of high quality papers. Their dependability cannot be question by regulars. Their writers at all times have amazing to offer to their customer, which is the value for their money. Not forgetting writers, they handle their training most excellent.
The use of an essay writing check will violate the rules of academic truthfulness copying that are present in most learning institution. It is considered a stern offense. Flat in junior colleges the chastisement is severe, up to and together with expulsion. Every person has their own vocabulary and writing style, each distinct from the other. Likely any composition provided by such a service would not match letters style. On the other area, the purpose of letters an essay task is to help the student find out. By delegate the task of writing a paper to an important person else, the instructive value is lost. The objective of any schooling should be knowledge, the suitable grade and degree would chase.
81 Views · Not for Reproduction
Chalamalla Srinivas. Pursuing Ph.D Service Quality & Internet Banking, University of Hyderabad - School of Management Studies (2.
Choose a topic which interests and challenges you.
Surf the Net for Information on chosen topic.
Do some critical thinking and write your thesis statement in one sentence.
Make a Tentative Outline.
Organize all the information you have gathered according to your outline.
Start with the first topic in your outline and write a first draft.
Read your paper for any content errors. Double check the facts and figures. Arrange and rearrange ideas to follow your outline.
14 Views · Not for Reproduction
Discuss with your research guide and choose a topic that is found to be interesting and challenging in the current research field.
Browse through the Internet and collect the reference papers relevant to the topic.
Develop a new methodology to solve the existing challenges.
Make an outline and first prepare the rough draft for the research article with the proposed methodology and experimental analysis.
Read your article for any content errors and grammatical mistakes.
Seek the help of your peers to evaluate your article.
Check the plagiarism. Try to avoid plagiarism.
Hope this will help you.
11 Views · Not for Reproduction
Thinking about adding a tablet to your collection of tech devices? Computer tablets are portable, with a screen larger than the average smartphone, and that enables you to enjoy games, music and movies, whenever and wherever you wish, without requiring a separate keyboard, mouse or monitor.
Selecting the tablet that's best-suited for your lifestyle doesn't have to be a challenge. Best Buy is here to help you weigh the options to find the best tablet for your needs.Choosing a Tablet Computer
A good way to start your search is to identify how you expect to use your tablet. Are you primarily looking to use it for gaming? Or reading e-books? Are you looking for an artists' tablet that will aid in the creative process, or a streamlined tool for business or analysis needs? Maybe you are just hoping for a handy device to monitor your social media feeds or to watch movies and listen to music. There are tablets options for all of these uses.
Next you'll likely want to consider size and price. The general rule is the bigger the tablet, the higher the relative cost. Tablets mainly come in three screen sizes: 7-inch, 8-inch and 10-inch, although there are smaller and larger tablets on the market as well.
You will also need to choose an operating system. Of the many available, the three that people are most familiar with include the Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows and Android. Most of the top-rated tablets use one of these operating systems.Which Is the Best Tablet to Buy?
Different tablets will best serve different people, depending on their needs and wants. Apple's products, including iPads, the iPad Pro and iPad minis. are generally considered to be intuitive and easy to learn, even if you're not already familiar with Macs and iPhones. Windows tablets are preferred by many people who are familiar with Windows computer software, and Android tablets. manufactured by companies like Samsung, Lenovo and Acer, give you lots of customization opportunities. Also, Amazon Fire tablets are very popular to use for reading e-books, playing games, or for watching TV shows and movies.
Once you've made your tablet decision, don't forget to buy the important tablet accessories that will keep it protected, charged and ready for use. Best Buy has a wide selection of options, including screen protectors, chargers, docking stations, keyboards or one of many stylish and functional tablet cases .
Currency Exchange at
Beijing Capital International Airport
What is the name of China's currency?
Answer: Renminbi, literally people's currency, is the legal tender of the People's Republic of China, which is issued by the People's Bank of China. It has another name, Chinese Yuan.
• Short official name: CNY (Chinese Yuan)
• Abbreviation: RMB
• Chinese: Ren Min Bi (人民币)
• Symbol: ￥
• Monetary unit: Yuan (元)
• Fractional units: Jiao (角) and Fen (分)
How many sets of RMB have been issued?
Answer: With the establishment of the People's Bank of China on December 1st 1948, the first edition of Chinese currency was issued. To date, five sets of currencies have been published, circulating the last edition from October 1st 1999.
Is the currency used in Hong Kong the same as that of the mainland?
Answer: The currency used in Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan is different
• Hong Kong: Hong Kong Dollar
• Abbreviation: HKD＄
• Macau: Pataca
• Abbreviation: MOP＄
• Taiwan: New Taiwan Dollar
• Abbreviation: NT＄
I often hear people say "kuai"; does it refer to Chinese money?
Answer: Yes. Colloquially in Chinese, the Yuan is called kuai, and the Jiao is called mao.
What is the conversion among Yuan, Jiao and Fen?
Answer: 1Yuan = 10 Jiao = 100 Fen
What are the main notes used now?
Answer: Currently, the paper money used is 1 Jiao, 5 Jiao, 1 Yuan, 5 Yuan, 10 Yuan, 20 Yuan, 50 Yuan, and 100 Yuan. The coin used is 1 Yuan and 5 Jiao. Do not easily accept the money of other denominations.
Herein are pictures of China paper money and coins. You can click each picture to see its original size.
Is it possible to receive counterfeit money in China and if yes, how to identify the them?
Answer: Like many countries in the world, China is also suffers from counterfeiters.
You should be much more careful when you receive a big note (100 Yuan or 50 Yuan); make sure that the note is not a fake.
Hereafter we provide some easy ways to identify them:
1. The fifth edition of Chinese currency has a watermark on the left of the front side. You can see it clearly in the authentic paper money against the light.
2. There is a security line in the middle of RMB100, RMB50, RMB20, RMB10 and RMB5 (the fifth set).
3. The Denomination ID in bottom-left of the front side color change hologram effect: seen from different angles, the denomination ID of ￥100 changes from green to blue, and that of ￥50 changes from golden to green.
4. Because of its special material, the authentic RMB will make a ringing sound when being snapped.
Currency Exchange, Bank of China
I am an American, and the exchange rate in my country is very bad. Can I exchange money in China? Is it easier to do it in the country?
Answer: It is quite easy to exchange money in China and the rates will be more favorable, but it is advisable to exchange a small amount in your country before leaving.
Where can I exchange money in China?
Answer: Usually, four-star and five-star hotels offer exchange service, but only for their guest. There are counters at most airports in China, providing money exchanging service. Mostly people will also go to banks in downtown areas. Remember to take your passport, which need to be presented when converting currency in the country. However, for remote areas, it is difficult to exchange currency or use a credit card, so it is advisable to take enough money when you are going to visit the remote area.
When getting Chinese currency, I was given many 100 Yuan notes, the lowest value was 50 Yuan. If I had been traveling on my own I would have faced difficulties as taxis and buses. The drivers sometimes find it impossible to give change. So if possible try to get some low value notes too to help with paying for transport, postage etc?
For the sake of easy carriage, the bank staff will always give you some big notes. However, you can ask them to give you a 100 Yuan of small change. It is strongly advised to take some small change with you.
Can I exchange the unused Renminbi back in US dollars?
Answer: Of course you can. Please keep all your exchange receipts, which you must present. However, such exchange can be quite unfavorable in rates, you'd better use all your Chinese money before you left.
Is there anything else worthy of note when exchanging money?
Answer: Yes. The following things merit attention:
1. Choose a bank which is the nearest to your hotel if you are going to exchange a large amount of money or you can exchange in your hotel directly if it offers this service.
2. Do not exchange money in the street or the small shops which is mostly illegal and sometimes forgeries may be given.
Can I use RMB in Macau and Hong Kong?
Answer: Of course you can. 100 Yuan is widely accepted in Hong Kong, however, the small domination such as 10 Yuan and 20 Yuan are not so popular. Usually, you pay them in RMB; they will give you changes in Hong Kong Dollar. Note that the exchange rate is not as satisfying as in mainland.
Can you give the latest exchange rate?
Answer: The exchange rate is changing all the time; please refer to Currency Conversion for the latest rate.